Monday, August 29, 2011

Luftbank Lambo


This is an old model that I rolled out of the garage. I promised myself I'd design a paintjob for it, and ended up finding that people actually race these things. So, off I went. The lines of this car really lent themselves well to angular stripes and bold colors, so pink and orange it was. I picked T-mobile and adidas as sponsors for that very reason...3 stripes and pink (think TourDeFrance). Never mind the two tire manufacturers...FIA, alright? Other sponsors were gotbluemilk.com (trackday photographer Dito Milian), Ritz-Carlton (why not? it's posh!), Bell&Ross Watches (love 'em), and Akrapovic exhaust (for Branko, my bud from Slovenia).

I started using Vue, too, for backgrounds. It's right powerful, and I'm happy with this as a first try. Bodypaint, Maya, and Photoshop. MentalRay for rendering.

Don't wreck it.

No comments: